We are looking for a Web Developer specialising in Drupal (7 & 8) to join our team.
You are an experienced developer, capable of pushing back the borders of web application. You keep constantly up to date with new technologies and the best practices for web development. You carry out your projects in a meticulous, methodical and structured fashion. Since being a web developer does not simply mean a black screen and Mono font, you also have a graphical flair which you put to use in your projects. You are creative and capable of taking initiatives and interact with multidisciplinary profiles.
- Analysing client's specifications, defining and estimating technical solutions to best meet their needs
- Implementing and managing development and production environments
- Installing and configuring Drupal sites and other development frameworks
- Installing and configuring the necessary modules and plugins for projects
- Developing custom Drupal modules
- Carrying out maintenance and updates on existing sites
- Should be proactive and able to work alone
- Good command of English - German and / or Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- Regular monitoring of the development and the best practices web development
- Sound knowledge of PHP development and development frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony
- Command of Drupal development (configuration, module development, theming, etc.). Wide knowledge of other CMSs would be an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of SEO and its best practices
- Ability to take your work seriously without taking yourself too seriously ;)